VAMA Motors Marketing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesRegisterLog inHomeSearchback to VAMA

Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Site Administrator
Admin
The Site Administrator

Address : F & E Mantaring Bldg. Highway Tipolo Mandaue City

Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Welcome to the official website of VAMA Motors Marketing

In the Philippines, there are a lot of sports motorcycle enthusiasts however the cost of current sports motorcycle forbids these enthusiasts in fulfilling the dreams of owning one.

VAMA Motors, understands these desire thus making sports motorcycles reachable and affordable for everybody.

VAMA Motors collaborated with international manufacturers to be able to come up with a reliable, efficient and durable sports motorcycles. VAMA Motors is located at Mantaring Building, Hi-way Tipolo Mandaue City Cebu Philippines.
We specialize in the distribution of junior sports bike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vamamotors.com
madam_president

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Good evening po Sir / Madam. Newbie po dito. I can't hardly understand the messgaes since I don't understand Cebuano. Anyway, I'm very interested in buying the Phoenix 150 po. I'm from Antipolo and I was wonderin if you have any dealers in Metro Manila. If so, I'd like to know if you also have a financing scheme for payment here, just like what you have there.
Back to top Go down
The Site Administrator
Admin
The Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

madam_president wrote:
Good evening po Sir / Madam. Newbie po dito. I can't hardly understand the messgaes since I don't understand Cebuano. Anyway, I'm very interested in buying the Phoenix 150 po. I'm from Antipolo and I was wonderin if you have any dealers in Metro Manila. If so, I'd like to know if you also have a financing scheme for payment here, just like what you have there.

We don't have any dealers in Metro Manila as of now, but if you want to order, we can just ship the unit (shipment fee is shouldered by the buyer). While the financing only applies to Metro Cebu areas.
Back to top Go down
Boyets.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 am

Hi, just want to inquire if you have a phoenix 200cc color blue and can you provide me the price please.

Interested to acquire this unit.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Site Administrator
Admin
The Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Boyets. wrote:
Hi, just want to inquire if you have a phoenix 200cc color blue and can you provide me the price please.

Interested to acquire this unit.

Thank you.

you can check it here: FAQs

as of now, we ran out of 200cc's but we have 200cc coming around late august - sept.
Back to top Go down
reeve

reeve

Address : La aldea del Rio Subdivision, Calawisan LLC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

sir follow-up lang nako akong plate...as of now temporary plate ra japun ni din until august 10, 2010 nalang ni ky issued last february 10, 2010 mani..six months raman ang authorization to use..ds s merlo escomo..salamat sir vic.
Back to top Go down
The Site Administrator
Admin
The Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm

reeve wrote:
sir follow-up lang nako akong plate...as of now temporary plate ra japun ni din until august 10, 2010 nalang ni ky issued last february 10, 2010 mani..six months raman ang authorization to use..ds s merlo escomo..salamat sir vic.

Good day sir, until now, wala pjud available plate sa LTO. We will just extend your permit to use temporary plate by august if plate is still not available.
Back to top Go down
reeve

reeve

Address : La aldea del Rio Subdivision, Calawisan LLC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm

ok sir thanks..follow-up nalang unya ko dha sir..
Back to top Go down
treadstone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am

si/maam

inquire lang ko kung kanus.a available ang phoenix 200cc?
Back to top Go down
The Site Administrator
Admin
The Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 am

treadstone wrote:
si/maam

inquire lang ko kung kanus.a available ang phoenix 200cc?

there's no date yet on yet will the 200cc be available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing   Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to VAMA Motors Marketing
Page 1 of 1